Respected Contributor

Admittedly I have not been watching as much Q programming as I used to but....are there still "new year, new you" shows to start the year? Endless Nutrisystem, exercise equipment, etc. Ugh!

Respected Contributor

Re: I Just Had an Awful Thought

I have no doubt .....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Admittedly I have not been watching as much Q programming as I used to but....are there still "new year, new you" shows to start the year? Endless Nutrisystem, exercise equipment, etc. Ugh!

@froggy. Just think of it as a nice break from the vacuum cleaners! 😄

Trusted Contributor

And a break from Cuddle Duds, Halo's, Muk Luks, the list goes on!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@froggy wrote:

And the Cuddlduds pj's   Oh wait, those will still be shown all winter I'm sure! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@froggy wrote:

And the Cuddlduds pj's   Oh wait, those will still be shown all winter I'm sure! 

@KKJ   It will all certainly be on clearance in 2021. I can't imagine how much inventory they have to keep showing the same items!!  Most homes have heat or a fireplace...no need to be inside in fleece and hats and sherpa socks and wrapped in throws. Just flip the thermostat up a notch. 

Trusted Contributor

They will probably make a vacuum that you can walk,like a treadmill!  You know they have to get those Dyson's in there somehow!

Valued Contributor

There is a thread with the January TSVs. It’s the usual suspects. Though shockingly no Nutrisystem is listed.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/TSVs-for-January-2021/m-p/6618523#M192321
Trusted Contributor

We might as well be ready for it @froggy . Hopefully it won't last too long.

But I honestly hardly ever watch anymore. I use to keep in on if I was home just for the background noise, but not so much now. I don't know most of the show host anymore because I don't keep up. 

I have things I use regularly on auto delivery. I did go on line and order some beauty items for Christmas gifts that I know my Sisters use. 

I'll look at program guide to see the up coming TSV for the week and I get a email from them every day,  so by that I kinda know how the days going to go, ugh

Since Valentine will be next, they may throw some jewelry shows in, but I don't need any.  Oh and then there is tax time and we'll see office supplies, printers, shredders etc. I guess they push what they sell and we'll have to endure if we watch 

But I would love to see more home decor shows, or even home organization , new beauty items, shoes, you get the idea. 

Hopefully January will go by quickly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
There is a thread with the January TSVs. It’s the usual suspects. Though shockingly no Nutrisystem is listed.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/TSVs-for-January-2021/m-p/6618523#M192321

@hippiechick7897   I didn't think they ram the excersisie stuff into the ground the last few years but I do know that Marie Osmond isn't doint the Nutri system anymore.  So maybe that is why.