Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Just Had an Awful Thought

They will be working out in their pajamas with their cushy hats and cushy socks !!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

They will be working out in their pajamas with their cushy hats and cushy socks !!  LOL

@LindaSal ....with Vionic ankle boots. They've been on every clearance show and still haven't sold out.

Respected Contributor

You may also start planning your garden in January as well as your bathing suit wardrobe.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Uh oh! This Sunday's programing has FITNATION exercise at midnight...but if you overdo it at 7AM EV Rider Mobility Scooters. The TOTAL GYM shows do follow a few days later along with Lazy Boy and Tommy Copper Mattresses. Yes, the same old stuff.

So happy we signed up for HBO/MAX and DISNEY.

Super Contributor

Turning up heat not necessarily possible - some people can't afgord to or live with someone who is comfortable with much different temperature. At 71, i live with my son in his home and i cant just insist he heat the house to my comfort level when his is much different. I have medical issues that cause me to be cold but he is already sweating at our compromise temp so i am constantly on the lookout gor warm pj's and other clothing so I'm glad for Cuddle Duds, etc.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VancouverUSAgal totally agree! Not always possible for all people (turning up heat). 

I just love it when someone comes up with a "pat" answer and acts like ....

Problem solved ... lol! 

I love the warm pj's too lol! 

There are still some of us who live up North and can get cold and use some of those throws, etc. LOL