Occasional Contributor

The guy can sell you snow in the winter, He is the right guy to represt this wonderful treadmill. So much energy.

My main man Hyper Rick.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! I know we see the persona on TV, but with Rick it seems he is who he is. I think he is funny and fun to watch. His energy is contagious. 

Super Contributor

I love to watch Rick, with his enthusiasm and fun approach to home decor, present with Valerie.  He makes the presentations enjoyable, asks the right questions and allows Valerie time to do her job.  They play off each other so well.

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch QVC anymore.  But on the limited occasions when I do and Rick is on I have to change channels.  I can't watch him....too hyper.  

Honored Contributor

@CeCe P wrote:

The guy can sell you snow in the winter, He is the right guy to represt this wonderful treadmill. So much energy.

My main man Hyper Rick.

No one can sell me anything if I need and want something.  He is chosen for these products because he is energetic.  So is Kerstin who is also a good choice; however, watching the presentation with M. Beth was a joke.  She barely moved on that thing and was out of breath.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@CeCe P wrote:

My main man Hyper Rick.

No one can sell me anything if I need and want something.  He is chosen for these products because he is energetic.  So is Kerstin who is also a good choice; however, watching the presentation with M. Beth was a joke.  She barely moved on that thing and was out of breath.

I thought that the machine was for anyone who wants to walk on it. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I rarely watch QVC anymore.  But on the limited occasions when I do and Rick is on I have to change channels.  I can't watch him....too hyper.  

Because he is so hyper I guess having him present exercising equipment is a good fit.  I saw him do jewelry one day and I had to change the channel.

Trusted Contributor

I was glad to see Rick was presenting the treadmill TSV.  You know it's going to be a fun and energetic presentation.  I'm so tired of hosts in PJs sitting crossed-legged on beds.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

You think Rick is hyper, try HSN's Adam Freeman. He can present the most insignificant item and make it seem as if you can't live without it.

Contributor

He gives me a migraine... a definite CLICK on the remote.