Respected Contributor

Missed him on ITKWD lately so will be tuning in for DHWD tomorrow.

I know, I really need to get a life. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! David's back tomorrow

The one thing I do like about David is that he allows the vendors to talk about their products without interruption. I cannot say this about other hosts.  I don't watch the shows very often but I ovserved this when I did watch during the holidays.

Respected Contributor

You are so right @spiderw . David is a true pro Q host. He talks about everything he's selling but lets the vendors thoroughly go over the items w/o interrupting.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ  Looking forward to his return! It's funny, but DH even asked me where David was. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@KKJ can honestly say,I've never watched him on the q.i have read some of his recipies,and they look delicious. He comes across as a likeable  guy.i bet everyone of his co workers love him.

Valued Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

The one thing I do like about David is that he allows the vendors to talk about their products without interruption. I cannot say this about other hosts.  I don't watch the shows very often but I ovserved this when I did watch during the holidays.

That's because he is too busy eating

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ @Very sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!

Living up to your nick...

I think it is nice to see a complimentary post about a host instead of the usual bashing.

Esteemed Contributor

David has been my favorite host for years.  I find him to be extremely personable and likable and my husband and I both enjoy his shows.  

@MrSour  don't bother feeling sorry for me.  I'm good.  

Honored Contributor

@MrSour I have to give it to you!  You really make an effort to live up to your nickname!