Regular Contributor
I just saw Dimitri with skinn on hsn. I almost didn't recognize him!! Did anyone see it?
Frequent Contributor

Yes I saw him.  All I can say is strange. 

Trusted Contributor

Plastic

Honored Contributor

I thought he looked great!   He look rested.

Most skin vendors had work done. Nothing new. Look at Dr. Denese....or the lady who sells Serious skin Care.....all have lots of work. 

Respected Contributor

He's been "transforming" himself for quite awhile now. There has definitely been some highs and lows along the way. As long as he's happy...I guess.

Trusted Contributor

Lots of drastic changes.  The last time I saw him thought he looked decidedly odd.  But, then again, he's never been my cup of tea.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I didn't even recognise DR. Denese, she looks 15 years younger.  No amount of creams and skin care products do that!

Super Contributor

Looks like Wayne Newton doctors worked on him and Kenny Rogers! When plastic goes wrong......

Honored Contributor

I guess too, if he is happy with how he looks, that is all that matters. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's very odd how folks like Dmetri swear they don't have any work done on themselves when we see them on tv selling their facial creams, lotions, peels, oils and clearly we can see a noticeable difference.

These differences did not happen over night with their own products yet they tell us their stuff is all they use and 'just look what my stuff can do for you!'. It is not at all believeable.

Mr Skinn Dmetri looks awful and continues to do so every time I see him. Sometimes I see him and he just looks like a dog in Wayne Newton clothes.