Respected Contributor

having your order confirmed, with express shipping requested, and 3 days later having it slip to backorder.

bad show, QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I had something similar happen last week.  I cancelled the order.  There is no excuse for that.

Honored Contributor

Re: irritation is.....

[ Edited ]

funny is this

can order from Amazon get it, need to return, get my credit before an order from Q is even shipped out the door 

Respected Contributor

this is the second time in about a month that this has happened.  grrrrr......

Esteemed Contributor

Seems QVC is having huge shipping issues. They need a lesson from Amazon and Zappos. 

Honored Contributor

The shipping will be express but the processing before shipping....not so much.  They seem to be getting better.  They've had a huge job integrating HSN merchandise into the QVC system.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

Seems QVC is having huge shipping issues. They need a lesson from Amazon and Zappos. 

• @godi Add Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, and Walmart to name a few more with great shipping.
F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

This is just another example of QVC chasing their tail.

Never proactive.

Always reactive and never quite getting ahead of the curve.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The shipping will be express but the processing before shipping....not so much.  They seem to be getting better.  They've had a huge job integrating HSN merchandise into the QVC system.

Why would they need to integrate HSN merchandise to the QVC system? 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

funny is this

can order from Amazon get it, need to return, get my credit before an order from Q is even shipped out the door 

A lot of retailers ship fast and for free.  That and lower prices are why I always price shop before buying from Q.  98% can be found for less elsewhere.