Trusted Contributor

Re: How many TSV’s do you think you buy yearly

I honestly do not know-- maybe four a year would be my guess. Like aroc3435 indicated, I usually now wait for reviews of TSVs so that I am not burned. Earlier in my QVC history, I purchased mixers, rugs, etc., which were usually good quality and had decent prices. I am not so easily impressed by promises now. So, I am not quite so quick to " pull the the trigger."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have purchased a few, but like several other posters, I prefer to wait for the reviews, and have thanked myself many times for having done so.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Zero

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I counted 6  so far this year, including the recent Christmas Russell Stover Candy TSV

@KBEANS   You won't be sorry.  I ordered 3 sets.  The candy is so good and the Tins are adorable.  I got them last year and they were very popular!   

Trusted Contributor

For me, none unless I know I will keep it which is far less often these days.  I don't trust anything exclusive to the Q unless for a specified time since the quality is usually lower and I don't buy most clothing anymore except for Linea or a handbag where I know my size.  Not much else interests me since I can find a lot of it elsewhere cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I'd guess three or four, but this year I think I've only bought one; the JAI bangle.

Honored Contributor

Zero in 2019 and 2020 so far.

Respected Contributor

I tried 1 and it was not any good.