Regular Contributor

I cannot be the only one? I've been a member since 1996 and the it really was Quality, Value and Convenience, NOT ANY MORE!

Gone are the days when you could get a REAL person to answer the phone, OH, you can now if you want to spend 25 minutes before a real person answers.

And as an added warning please check your credit cards for credits or extra charges, this is happening with almost every statement of mine, and I have a Q card!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sure Do Miss The Ole QVC

I am older and have always found change difficult. So I really miss the old QVC too.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it happened overnight, and it's not just QVC.  So time brings change to everything.  You just can't be resistant and get stuck in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

I never sat and watched it because I was working and you could only see at night or weekend, but they had great programs.  I brought a lot of jewelry and clothes for work.  After I retired, brought for the home. Royal place rugs, Thomas Kincaid paintings, candles,etc.  Now you don,t need to watch its on the computer.  I have been retired 24 years and nothing interesting for me.  Sometime Dr. Denese, and Mally,but I like HSN better.  Not much there either, except Andrew Lessman.  Learn a lot listening to him. Don,t need clothes or jewelry.

I miss Joan Rivers and Kathy Levine.  It was a comedy hour.  Also Kirk,s Follies and the set they had with the fairies.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nitefall       Simply call 1-800-345-1515 and ask for Customer Service. You'll be connected to a helpful CSR immediately. Why use a Q-card? Get ride of that nonsense and use your VISA or MC. You'll be much happier.

Years ago I tried a Q-card for a couple of purchases and realized I was missing my wonderful 3% points for each dollar spent for on-line purchases which is available in CASH whenever I like. When I reach $100.00 (in points) I simply have VISA credit those points to my current statement! It's a win-win deal. Canceled the Q-card and never looked back. Use your money wisely. 

Unfortunately, there is very little I'm interested in purchasing from QVC in the past 10-15 years. The buyers don't seem to be offering products of interest, which is painful to the overall good of the company and it's former customers who used to purchase massive amounts each month. They seldom get over a few hundred dollars from me a year!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I miss the old Q because the quality and variety has declined.

Esteemed Contributor

I do miss a lot about it, the hosts, the variety, the quality, etc. But the Q's glory days are long gone. Too much stiff competition for our $$$ these days, plus a whole new  generation of younger buyers who couldn't be bothered sitting through shopping channel presentations. 

Honored Contributor

I miss:

The shows that would have short presentations for products.

And I miss the beginning of the shows that gave us a preview of the products.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I miss:

The shows that would have short presentations for products.

And I miss the beginning of the shows that gave us a preview of the products.

@Group 5 minus 1 Yes!! If the time for each product was cut, so would the nonsense. 

Valued Contributor

MISS IT TOO  BEEN YRS SINCE I BOUGHT ANYTHING  HATE WHEN THEY MUSH THE FOOD  GROSS