Respected Contributor

Re: How long does it take for returns...

@bunjetto  I've actually had very good luck with my returns so far. However, like you, I'm returning things that haven't worked early. Not waiting until after Christmas unless it's necessary. 

I'm thinking it's more along the lines of what you are returning. Some things just seem to take longer. 

Just give them a call.  I had one return that I could not trace the return label.  I checked every day for several days.  The next thing that showed up was my refund.  Never could track the label. 

Customer service has been wonderful to date for me. 

Frequent Contributor

Amazon has the money back in your account in less than 10 minutes along with a really nice detailed email from the CS rep you speak with...they are as quick at refunds as they are at shipping...I don't know how they do it 

Honored Contributor

Returns should take no more than 7 to 10 business days, if it takes more than that something is fishy. When I can't track returns I notify CS via email, that way they have a record and have to resolve it. I am like a dog with a bone when it comes to returns because I return a fair amount.

Frequent Contributor

The time for returns to process has been very slow for some time.  I have been a customer for over 25 years and I havw never seen these delays before.  

I do not find any other Company takes this long to process returns.  I hope that they can improve this process in 2020.  They tie up peoples money much too long for returns.  

Honored Contributor

Cobwebs can grow on a person waiting on Q to process a return.  They are the slowest I've ever seen from any retailer (The North Face is a close second).  They keep giving reasons (excuses) but I don't believe them since it's been this way for a few years.  If it's been 3 weeks, call CS.

Valued Contributor

QVC holds on to your money for as long as they legally can.  This is one of the reasons I no longer want to shop w/them.