Valued Contributor

How long does it take for returns...

[ Edited ]

I returned a few items (defective/sizing) three weeks ago and still haven't been processed ...really?  Customer Chat doesn't work either.  Way to go. Q

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

Re: How long does it take for returns...

@bunjetto wrote:

I returned a few items (defective/sizing) three weeks ago and still haven't been processed ...really?  Customer Chat doesn't work either.  Way to go. Q

Try calling and speaking to someone.  I did last night and got thru.  My return tracking showed it was received but nothing noted on their site.  They were able to take the tracking number and could see it was received so they went ahead and issued my refund.  It's really that easy.  It's the time of year that things are busy.

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

I have come to realize it depends on what and where you are returning. I have returned kitchen items and it has only taken a week unless the package sits at the post office for days before going back. I have also had refunds take longer due to weather delays.

I would call or ask one of the Mods in the Customer Care forum to assist you with your question. The chat worked for me but I had to use another web browser to actually connect. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you Imtep!  I will do that.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure the Christmas returns are going to be a nightmare....

Super Contributor

i'm having the same problem. returned some things. post office says they are there but qvc hasn't refunded my money or said they received them. i filled out one of those forms to have them check into it but that was a while ago. still haven't heard a word. getting frustrated. 

Trusted Contributor

Email the Social Team you will get satisfaction quickly. Terrific Team. QVC at its Best!

Respected Contributor

It's a terrible process QVC utilizes for returns. I think they do it to discourage returns.  They have you drop it at the post office. Then it just sits there until their designated courier picks it up, which is not on a regular schedule but seemingly whenever they feel like it.  Then it creeps its way across the country at a snails pace.  TERRIBLE system!  Othe companies are so much better about this including HSN AND they don't charge you an arm and a leg, the returns are usually free.  My advice is get the receipt from the post office to prove you dropped it off, that way maybe you can make a case to get your refund faster, although this would involve the hassle of having to contact CS, which, who wants to even do that. QVC needs to improve their system.  The best part is when your refund arrives weeks later and it's 67 cents.

Frequent Contributor

please read thread under Customer care regarding social tem is the way to go

Honored Contributor

I sent stuff back about 2-3 weeks ago and just got a notice that the return had been processed and my refund given----I sent stuff back to AMZ- and didn't even get home before I had my refund---interesting!!!  Guess where I will  do most my shopping ?????