Esteemed Contributor

How long before product reviews get posted?

Sunday evening I wrote a lovely review of the Genny, Aimee Kestenberg hobo bag.It still has not gotten posted! Nor has it been rejected.Is this normal? I have an issue with reviews I write not getting posted! This has happenned in the past,where reviews have gotten rejected.This time I haven't heard either way???  Any thoughts??

Trusted Contributor

Re: How long before product reviews get posted?

Too funny, I posted one for this bag in Denim on Sunday too. Mine just posted. The funny thing is, I had to scroll down the reviews before I found it. The most recent one has been there 2 days. Mine just posted but it is a couple of reviews down. So I am sure yours will show up or go through the reviews, it may be there. I am thrilled with this Denim Leather.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I read that it takes 48 hours for a review to be posted. Usually if a review is rejected they send an email. I've had mixed results with reviews. I had a four star review rejected. Crazy, huh?  I've had a three star review rejected. I rely on reviews when I'm considering a purchase so I appreciate all of them---good, fair and poor. It seemed like the website has been having problems. I would try posting it again and if you don't see it listed then I would call CS.

Esteemed Contributor

I took the time to write a detailed review of the lavender snake bag,which I thought was Georgous!! I gave it 5 stars.I just don't get it!! QVC aks customers to write reviews & then doesn't post them.In the past I've written positive & negative reviews that failed to post! They were never nasty ,disrespectful or off point!!

Esteemed Contributor

How strange as soon as I sent the above response through my review got posted!!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought it took about a week for a review to get posted.  You can check that you want to be notified when your post is posted.

Honored Contributor

Recently, I've had them post in as little as an hour after I wrote them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

about 5 days on average.

Respected Contributor

They say 5 days.  I have experienced both when I have written reviews.  Some are posted in minutes, others 5 days.