Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Ridiculous is QVC and it's shipping estimates?

I ordered from Amazon this morning, and I got my item less than 1 minute later!😄

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Frequent Contributor

I have so many items that have been sitting "in process" for over a week it's rediculous.  Almost all of them, regardless of when I ordered show an anticipated delivery date of 5/20, yet, as of today, still showing "in process"   Not sure what's going on with the Q, even their presentations are different, having limited samples of the product and then going to .com and showing images of the rest.  

So many items being shown as advanced order and even then missing that advanced ship date.

I ordered some plants that were on clearance and were supposed to be shipped immediately.  Still just sitting there "in process"

Occasional Contributor

This is what I have noticed.  I manage to get my other online orders in several days, not several weeks that it takes QVC to get my order shipped.  I ordered a package that came out of Florida and received it in 5 days, I order from QVC and it is a minimum of 2 weeks before I will see my package.

As far as the stores are concerned.  Ours have been open since May of last year, however, there does not seem to be any merchandise in the stores.  I think they assume that we all want to shop online and so they are not stocking appropriately in any of the stores.  I went shopping this past weekend and it was awful.  Retailers will never get customers back if they don't start stocking merchandise.

Super Contributor

I have two clothing items I ordered on 5/1 and I still haven't received them. Ridiculous already.

Honored Contributor

The shirt I ordered should have shipped by now....this morning I got the email...sorry order is delayed....I should be allowed to cancel, but can't.