Trusted Contributor

How Ridiculous is QVC and it's shipping estimates?

This is more a vent and if anyone from the Q reads this, maybe they can fix it.  

Several of my orders have an estimated delivery date that is before the shipped date.

I notice a lot of people post shipping complaints in their product reviews.  But... poor shipping is not about the product. 

I think in general.  It is taking most companies longer to get the packages out.  Lots of orders and the mail and UPS is back logged, too. All that supply chain stuff we hear about in the news.  So I try to remember that.  But it is ridiculous to say I will get an item on May 10 when it's scheduled to ship May 15th.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: How Ridiculous is QVC and it's shipping estimates?

@justashopper I agree. Saying you will receive an item before the ship date in pretty dang silly! And ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I know!  it has to be a glitch of some kind.  They are better off not giving notices at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. It would be nice if their system would update to show the correct estimated delivery date once it has shipped.

The other thing that annoys me is when I get e-mails from Q saying that my order is delayed but it doesn't say what order is delayed. It states please check your order status - well that would be fine IF it was accurate but most often it isn't so I'm left wondering.

Regular Contributor

I had written about shopping my closet the other day, due to a lot of things - and that I had treated myself to one new top(QF). It should have been here by now. I live in PA, almost smack dab  within an hour or so from Bethlehem, PA where package started out to Bridgeport, NJ(just across the river from Philly) to Philly and latest advice that my order had been delayed............I could hve picked it up myself in any of these locations, but that is not the idea is it? So if I ever get my top, at my age and state of health will continue to shop my closet............. have been QVC customer since 1993, when I lived in TN. Oh how everything has changed

Super Contributor

They need to give shipping notices and, since we're paying for shipping, they need to be delivered on or before that date!  I can't wait for all the stores to open!

Honored Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

They need to give shipping notices and, since we're paying for shipping, they need to be delivered on or before that date!  I can't wait for all the stores to open!

@Gkhm 

Your stores aren't open?  Gosh, I'm surprised.  What area of the country doesn't have retail stores open yet?  That's a shame....

Stores in Western NY have been open for ages (reduced hours at some) and our King has had us in a vice grip for eons during Covid!

I only shop online so I don't really care about B&M...but everyone I know has been to all kinds of stores for months and months.

As others have said...QVC only sells NON-essential items.  I never order anything with the expectation it is going to zoom here...and don't care.  What's the rush?  Like I don't have a ton of clothes, shoes and kitchen gadgets?

Respected Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

This is more a vent and if anyone from the Q reads this, maybe they can fix it.  

Several of my orders have an estimated delivery date that is before the shipped date.

I notice a lot of people post shipping complaints in their product reviews.  But... poor shipping is not about the product. 

I think in general.  It is taking most companies longer to get the packages out.  Lots of orders and the mail and UPS is back logged, too. All that supply chain stuff we hear about in the news.  So I try to remember that.  But it is ridiculous to say I will get an item on May 10 when it's scheduled to ship May 15th.  LOL

I find that hard to believe (arrival dates prior to shipping date).  I've shopped with QVC for 25 years or so and have never seen this.

Trusted Contributor

I placed an Amazon order this morning and received it about 30 minutes ago. That's how to do shipping ( and it was free ).  I haven't done any Q shopping since last year! Decided I was pretty much done with them after over 20 years.

Super Contributor

A lot of them went out of business and in this world today, I doubt they will ever be back!