Honored Contributor

Can MBR say HERE'S THE THING in on  one Quackery Factory hour presentation.....

😄😄😄😄🤣😂

she tries to change it up by saying HERE'S THE KEY.....  

Respected Contributor

could it be like a drinking game??

Esteemed Contributor

You can always tell that MBR trained a new host ,when  the new host say's ,

"Heres the thing"......................  lol

Trusted Contributor

As many times as Leah says "can I tell you."

Honored Contributor

If she never said HERES THE THING..... she could get her idea across just fine...  Just state what she wanted to say and NOT say HERES THE THING..... it is just an unnecessary phase to use like UMMMMM.    

Esteemed Contributor

Since she's had this habit for almost three decades now, I don't expect it to change anytime soon...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Since she's had this habit for almost three decades now, I don't expect it to change anytime soon...

@loriqvc    yes... but she could work on stopping this as she is a professional speaker/ sales person and should want to be at her best.  It is nothing more than a bad habit,,, but very hard to listen to over and over again every presentation.  I makes the customer tune out... or just wait to listen for the HERES THE THING.....

Valued Contributor

I like MBR's presentations for the most part, but frankly, the repetition of that phrase does get to me and I have to change the channel.  It's probably really hard to drum up something to say about a product that's been hawked hundreds of times, but it is her job.  I couldn't take amazing, amazing and kooky, crazy and so many other phrases that are just repeated ad nauseum.    Every time  a channel is changed, it's a potential lost sale.

Frequent Contributor

Probably as many times as Mary says, "my friend" to every presenter.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's the thing...........she just can't help herself.  (I find it super annoying tho)