Respected Contributor
The annual QVC Holiday Parade that many of us cherish and look forward to will be held on Friday. Before the parade, many local businesses and organizations throughout downtown West Chester will be hosting Holiday Open Houses featuring seasonal refreshments and entertainment in preparation for the parade and the Holiday Village is open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Lets hope Dan Hughes and Caroline will be the hosts. Unfortunately in recent years a local weatherman has.nosed his way into the spotlight taking attention away from QVC. The weather man is scheduled to be back this year sadly.
Honored Contributor

@Reever   Thank you for the reminder!   It sounds like fun, I should go.  Yes, Carolyn and Dan, with Adam Joseph, the weather guy, will be back.  Adam's good, he's on 6ABC here.

https://greaterwestchester.com/events/west-chester-christmas-parade/

Respected Contributor
The parade should solely focus on QVC. I would rather they replace Adam Joseph with Pat James.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
The annual QVC Holiday Parade that many of us cherish and look forward to will be held on Friday. Before the parade, many local businesses and organizations throughout downtown West Chester will be hosting Holiday Open Houses featuring seasonal refreshments and entertainment in preparation for the parade and the Holiday Village is open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Lets hope Dan Hughes and Caroline will be the hosts. Unfortunately in recent years a local weatherman has.nosed his way into the spotlight taking attention away from QVC. The weather man is scheduled to be back this year sadly.

I'm not sad to see Adam Joseph participating as a host.  I think he's great & very personable.  He's one of my favorite weathermen in the area.  It's not just a QVC parade, but a West Chester parade hosted by both local 6abc and QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
The parade should solely focus on QVC. I would rather they replace Adam Joseph with Pat James.

But it's the "West Chester Christmas Parade," put on by the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce.  It is not the QVC Christmas Parade that just happens to be in West Chester, PA

The weatherman, Adam Joseph is a very popular personality in West Chester, in fact, he gets top billing as the host along with Carolyn and Dan.  

The focus is about local businesses and the people who live there.  I would bet more people in that West Chester community regularly watch Adam as their daily weatherman, than they do QVC.  QVC just has the big bucks to sponsor it.   

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the annual West Chester Christmas parade has been in existence for decades- long before QVC. As a good neighbor, QVC has taken the parade to a whole new level. 

I hope the weather will cooperate.

Respected Contributor

They have in past years shown the parade as part of their off the air programming Christmas Day. That is how I learned about it.