Frequent Contributor

Katie was a reporter on the CBS station in New York for many years

Super Contributor

No Dan did not have his hours cut.  He recently lost his wife after a long battle with cancer. He took some time off after her passing but seems to be back a lot more lately.

Respected Contributor
Prayers go out to Dan Wheeler and his daughters who are left behind without a mother. Just tragic. My condolences to the Wheeler family.
Occasional Contributor

I agree about all the new hosts.  Where are all the hosts that were regulars?  Is QVC cutting their hours?

Also, I can't stand it when they offer cosmetics or hair dryers or any of the beautiy treatments during the fashion segments.  Beauty items are not fashion items to the common person buying from QVC.  If QVC wants the beauty items sold then just offer them under an hour of beauty and call it a hour of beauty.  Don't push it on us when you label the hour fashion.

Sorry just had to vent.  Very unhappy with the new format.

Trusted Contributor

All I can confirm at this moment is that Courtney is taking over Amy's 

Inspired Style show sometime in the near future.

Respected Contributor

Re: How Many New Hosts?

[ Edited ]

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a new host called Elise Ivy do a Mizrahi show as well as an Italian jewelry show.  She was delightful and was very well prepared. She did a good job explaining the products being sold.

Occasional Visitor

what is everyone talking about regarding Dan Wheeler?