Valued Contributor

I have been reading an earlier posts about QVC etc.. and it did turn to manangement letting hosts go. Carolyn & Dan etc...

so on that vain:

Who is your favorite now???  Why?

Who is your least favorite???  Why?

i don't really have a favorite, but if i had to, it would be Leah.  i feel she really talks about the product and doesn't talk over the brand ambassador.

Least fav - David V.  he just annoys me and does talk over the B.A....

my biggest gripe:  SIZING!  most times it hardly gets mentioned.

another:  stop saying shoes are comfortable when they feel like you are walking on concrete!!  

Super Contributor

My favorite is Mary Beth with Jayne Brown 2nd.
Least favorite is often seen with Alberti and her name begins with "K".

My pet peeve is not showing the inside of the clothing....that's the part that is going to touch my body and I'd like to see the inside, lining or not, are seams finished  etc. Most often if I can't see the inside of the garment, I won't buy it.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate language

Regular Contributor

Favorite?

Isn't gthis a tad bit childish??

Occasional Contributor
I have to admit I do t watch much anymore. I look at the TS- then look online for some favorite items. I tend yo watch HSN more- sister station. Some of the hosts have become so annoying! They were doing the wine today when I clicked on. The 2 hosts were swirling, drinking, commenting- it was really sick! A was swirling the glass so much I thought it was going to land on the floor. I have bought wine from Q before- but certainly not that crazy circus act. “It’s oak”/ really???? Turn that channel!
Trusted Contributor

There are only a very few that I can watch anymore. Woman Frustrated Most of them are just too much....too silly, too loud, too annoying. And there is one host in particular that I can't even watch on mute.That's just how bad she is in my book.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure people like some hosts style better than others...... that is a given! The problem on this forum is the underlying viciousness of some to trash talk a host every chance they get 

Honored Contributor

This is baiting if I ever saw one.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

I'm sure people like some hosts style better than others...... that is a given! The problem on this forum is the underlying viciousness of some to trash talk a host every chance they get 

@wifey2qt     You hit the nail on the head. I do not have a favorite host and I don't dislike any hosts. They are there to do a job, sell products. 

I suspect that before long this post will turn into the usual crowd posting  mean and nasty comments about certain hosts. Seems like they have to get it out of their systems every so often. 

Respected Contributor

I don't see anything wrong and unusual with having a favorite host.

It is mentioned every single day somewhere on the forums.