Contributor
It seems the Q is having shipping issues already for the holiday season. Started back on 11/04, when everything was delayed by weeks. Just received those items last week. And of course you can't cancel the order.....how can they not get this right? Ridiculous!
Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping Issues...already?

I've often wished QVC would take lessons from Amazon on shipping.  Geez, you can sometimes get your stuff in a matter of hours! 

Honored Contributor

@AMJ1234. You apparently don't order much online.  Every merchant is having issues. The big rush started much earlier than usual.  Once they get things ready to be shipped, there's an unusually long wait for the over-burdened shippers to pick them up.

Suggest you hone your patience skills.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles.  Are you serious?  I'm lucky to get Amazon orders in 3-4 days!  Not only that, Amazon gets special considerations from the USPS that no other merchant gets, an unfair advantage.

Honored Contributor

Two weeks ago, I had an order from Amazon that I was supposed to receive the same day as ordered.

It was for medication for my dog with digestive issues.  It never got here, but I did receive several e-mails saying it was delayed.  

After six days,I cancelled and reordered. The meds went up in price by $2.  By then I didn't need it, but got it to keep on hand.

Shipping is delayed everywhere, it seems.

Honored Contributor

@AMJ1234 @Carmie @Kachina624 @SaveTheTurtles 

I ordered Sketchers Bikers light olive suede ankle boots on 11-12-23.

Got sick with a "bug" last week but UPS showed it delivered on Wednesday 11-15.

Today I looked all over for those boots.

Finally, called QVC customer service and a very nice lady checked for me. She said they are showing as being delivered 11-21 or 11-22.

This is the picture I'm getting of "proof of delivery".

This has happened before.

So, UPS is lying?

IMG_3739.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

guess i have been lucky and havent had any MAJOR issues with any company yet. i have been getting very good delivery times with items i have ordered via QVC. i am on the east coast.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Comparing QVC to Amazon is ludicrous; the scale, scope, staffing, and financing of their operations is like apples to watermelons (yep, way more than just oranges). That said, I live within 30 minutes of THREE major Amazon hubs and still sometimes have difficulty getting my supposed one-day or two-day Prime deliveries.

Every retailer has issues with order fulfillment and shipping, and I've been very happy that most of my orders from QVC and Amazon are typically delivered within a few days of the originally anticipated date. Don't rely on any online retailer to get things to you in a timely manner at this time of year; the volume of orders in progress at any given moment is mind-blowingly massive. They'll certainly try their best, but there are only so many hours in a day and inches on a truck.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 - Out of curiosity, do you live in Pittsburgh? That photo looks like it is a delivery to some kind of office or warehouse, so I'm wondering if there was some confusion in the UPS reporting/tracking system and someone took a photo of the delivery to a QVC fulfillment center that inadvertently was communicated to you. That's really odd!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  The only info QVC has on tracking comes from the shippers.  It sounds like they didn't notify QVC they'd delivered the package.

By the way, is that your house?