Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping Issues...already?

I doubt I will order any gifts after 12/1.  Seems like delays are everywhere.  But my Q order that shipped yesterday is supposed to be here Wednesday.  That's fast for mine.  I love when I see ups will be in your area, always saves 1,or 2 post office days.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   Exactly.   Notice there is a bunch of packages on a hand truck which looks like the back room at the post office.   UPS delivered it to the post office on the 17th and the post office will sort it and send out for delivery to you with the the mailman on the 21st or 22nd.    UPS did their piece of the process and the picture is to document that.  Give it a couple days and I bet it'll be on your porch.  I too used to think my package was misdelivered somewhere when I would get a UPS delivered notification, then I caught on to the process and it always works out.  

Honored Contributor

@QVC101 

That picture is right here, in the office of my apartment complex!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

I ordered flameless candles from HSN and a handbag from QVC and both arrived in a timely manner. I live in NM.
Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AMJ1234 @Carmie @Kachina624 @SaveTheTurtles 

I ordered Sketchers Bikers light olive suede ankle boots on 11-12-23.

Got sick with a "bug" last week but UPS showed it delivered on Wednesday 11-15.

Today I looked all over for those boots.

Finally, called QVC customer service and a very nice lady checked for me. She said they are showing as being delivered 11-21 or 11-22.

This is the picture I'm getting of "proof of delivery".

This has happened before.

So, UPS is lying?

IMG_3739.jpeg

I don't understand that 'delivery proof' -

I always get a photo of the item on my porch, showing my front door and house number.

Honored Contributor

@QVC101 wrote:

@LTT1  UPS did deliver it.....to the post office who will deliver it to you.    Happens all the time with SurePost shipping.  

@QVC101. it's obviously cheaper for the letter carrier to deliver on his route than to send a big ups truck on a special trip.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

UPS has never taken a photo of a delivery to my house.   Only Amazon and Walmart have done that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@QVC101 

That picture is right here, in the office of my apartment complex!

@LTT1 - Ohhhhh, your delivery issue makes much more sense with this detail added! Now it just seems that the UPS driver must have misunderstood where to deliver your package—if it was delivered to the office of an apartment complex, that may not be ideal or the way you usually receive packages, but it is an approved option for delivery. You should be able to go and pick it up with no issues, or if someone in the office has such a role, hopefully it will be delivered to your apartment soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

UPS has never taken a photo of a delivery to my house.   Only Amazon and Walmart have done that.

@Kachina624 - UPS has been rolling out this option over the past five months; I've received photos of my deliveries since September and my sister has since August. Perhaps your area will be incorporated soon!

ETA: FedEx usually takes photos as well now, but per their typical quirky-at-best service practices, I've received at least four or five photos that just show my house as seen from the truck.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc. I've never figured out what's supposed to happen when the picture is not your house.  Except for Walmart, there's no human you can contact to report it.  Nobody really cares