Valued Contributor

@Coastalcarolina wrote:

I was thinking about this awhile back of the ones that left during "my time" here.

Jacque

Albany

Dan W.

Lisa

Sharon

Jill

Nancy

Antonella

Carolyn

Dan

Thats all I can remember as far as longer standing hosts.  I don't remember Kathy or Lisa M.

Will add Gabrielle Kerr as she was someone I enjoyed watching very professional.

Respected Contributor

The July 2020 Purge:  Antonella, Stacey, Gabrielle and Kristine Zell, one fell swoop.

Honored Contributor

I don't miss any of the hosts although Lisa Mason comes closest.  I watch for the products.  If they don't interest me, I don't care who the host is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coastalcarolina wrote:

I was thinking about this awhile back of the ones that left during "my time" here.

Jacque

Albany

Dan W.

Lisa

Sharon

Jill

Nancy

Antonella

Carolyn

Dan

Thats all I can remember as far as longer standing hosts.  I don't remember Kathy or Lisa M.

@Coastalcarolina Lisa Mason was the absolute best.  You would never hear her say, "Umm, or Ahh."  She was calm and pleasant and thorough, even funny at times.  She would also occasionally say to not buy something if it was not in your budget, which I am sure QVC did not appreciate.  Kathy left before my time but I have since seen her on her Diamonique shows, and I see why so many liked her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY  Add:

Alex Butler

Courtney Webb (I think Courtney left on her own; she & her husband moved out of town)

Cathy Pedrayes

and the other ones @Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes mentioned.

Regular Contributor

When will Kerstin return from her vacation? I see the State Department has put out warnings on travel to Mexico.

Trusted Contributor

I dislike and won't watch more hosts than I can watch and enjoy.  I really watch so little QVC now, and a big, big reason is that there are so many hosts I just can't stand to watch.

Honored Contributor

Im not a fan of Monifa, she is loud and annoying, she wont let a vendor finish a sentence .....................

I really enjoyed Katie---well prepared, pleasant personality and professional.......sad to see her and Gabrielle leave.....As for hosts from long time past---I really liked Lisa Mason!

Of current hosts----I like Leah, Pat, Jayne Brown, Mary Beth, Terri Conn......Rick when he's with Valerie Parr Hill.  Vanessa is pretty good too....David but wish he'd stop going over colors so much!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

QVC needs to replace Gary- He has no taste or style!

Valued Contributor

The hosts you mention here are all the worst on the network!