Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 199
Registered: ‎07-12-2019

@Spurt wrote:

@tarytoo wrote:

could you put a list of all the hosts names that are leaving. thanks.


@tarytoo 

 

Stacey

Gabrielle

Antonella

Katherine Zell


Kristine Zell

Valued Contributor
Posts: 647
Registered: ‎03-03-2020
The hosts page probably hasnt been updated because the guy that does it has been let go!!!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,386
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

@queen75 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@tarytoo wrote:

could you put a list of all the hosts names that are leaving. thanks.


@tarytoo 

 

Stacey

Gabrielle

Antonella

Katherine Zell


Kristine Zell


@queen75 

 

Thanks for setting me straight, I dont know what I was thinking ..... LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor
Posts: 346
Registered: ‎04-24-2010

I know it’s the way of the world but I feel bad for anyone losing a job in these hard times, especially young people with small children.  I will miss Gabriella; I loved her pleasant, prepared, non hysterical style. I wish all four of them good luck as they move forward. It’s not going to be easy to find work in the near future I’m afraid.

Contributor
Posts: 73
Registered: ‎01-25-2011

QVC I am shocked about ANTONELLA being let go.  I am genuine ly sorry to hear that.  She was a breath of fresh air and she was the real deal. The host that you have on now ask for compliments and dance around saying I wear xxxxsmall and giggle and gush.

QVC has definitely lost a great employee and I have placed my last order.  If I want silliness I can watch the kids channel.  Good Luck Antonella and God bless you.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,541
Registered: ‎04-01-2010

Re: Hosts Leaving?

[ Edited ]

I liked Antonella and enjoyed her jewelry shows. I think the evening show on cosmetics she did with Shawn was not a good fit for her and probably lead to her dismissal. Someone also said Stacey was this the one that did the In the Kitchen shows with David? Sorry to see her go she was a good fit on that show. I suppose like merchandise QVC changes Hosts out. None of the Hosts no matter how attached you can become are permanent and forever. I wish them all good luck in their next endeavors.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,180
Registered: ‎07-12-2012

@QVCPhobe wrote:

With the pandemic my husband was laid off, so I haven’t watched QVC for months.  I cannot afford the spending.  I still get some ADs but that is all.

It is sad that the horse hosts are gone.  I really liked  Antonella and Stacey.


 

   Horse Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,504
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

Re: Hosts Leaving?

[ Edited ]

@Silkeej wrote:

I liked Antonella and enjoyed her jewelry shows. I think the evening show on cosmetics she did with Shawn was not a good fit for her and probably lead to her dismissal. Someone also said Stacey was this the one that did the In the Kitchen shows with David?


I don't think Antonella being on #daretosharebeautywithShawn led to her dismissal, but it was a sign that QVC didn't know what to do with her the last few years with so few jewelry shows scheduled. Also, any host acting as social media host or "sidekick" is expendable as compared to the top-selling host they are paired with.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,862
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

@alliswell wrote:

@QVCPhobe wrote:

With the pandemic my husband was laid off, so I haven’t watched QVC for months.  I cannot afford the spending.  I still get some ADs but that is all.

It is sad that the horse hosts are gone.  I really liked  Antonella and Stacey.


 

   Horse Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock 


 

 

 

 

😄

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,997
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

@SandySparkles @You have such a kind heart and wonderful attitude.  Love your comment and think with everyone being so distant and secluded these days,  your mention  about something/someone being “familiar” is probably more appropriate than ever, and probably somewhat comforting to many.