Respected Contributor

Now that QVC 2 is no longer.  They probably do not need so many hosts.  Personally I don't know how they will fit in everybody.  

Super Contributor
I am just curious as to why you want this ? Do you plan on leaving the Q if your Favs leave. It never ceases to amaze me as to how invested ppl are in the TV hosts and the p eternal lives of ppl that they have no connection with and do not know personally.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Esteemed Contributor

Easy, they weren't selling the product.

Super Contributor

I liked the days when you had favorite hosts that you connected to over time.  I remember when Mary Beth and Jane went out on maternity leave.  Now we're all old LOL  I guess those days are done.  And forget connecting with a host.  The new ones are all pretty much clones of each other, some looking like others that have been let go.  All the channels are doing this - HSN and ShopHQ have also done some housecleaning.  I guess in the end it all comes down to sales quotas.  I don't buy as much on QVC because I don't watch as much, and some of the new hosts are just boring/painful to keep on as background noise.  Plus it is the same products on all the time.  If I am going to buy solely off a website alone, it will be somewhere with better shipping at least.  But watching the demonstrations and seeing items in action was a draw for me.