Contributor

Re: Host always dressed like she is in her way to the gym

FUNNY YOU MENTIONED JEFF HEWSON.  I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT

EVER HAPPENED TO HIM.  I REALLY LIKED HIM AND WASN'T SURE HIS

DEPARTURE WAS FAIR.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lelia  Her dress seems ok to me. I see her only as one of the most well prepared hosts on the Q.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what QVC's policy is regarding a dress code.  IMO KL was dressed the other day as if she was going to be doing yard work or lying around her house.  It was not professional at all.  I didn't stick around so maybe she was presenting everything she was wearing.

It seems that in many environments everywhere, things have gotten much more casual, many bordering on sloppy. 

There is a huge difference between pantyhose, heels and a suit and dressing like you're cleaning the house.  I'm surprised someone doesn't know the difference.   

Respected Contributor

Really, what we think does not matter, she is allowed to dress like it is casual Friday every  day!

Respected Contributor

I don't think its the clothes worn.  Honestly, I just think there are posters on the forum who just do not like this host.   Hey that's OK, there are two hosts who I do not enjoy watching.  I just don't feel the need to post about them.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't know what QVC's policy is regarding a dress code.  IMO KL was dressed the other day as if she was going to be doing yard work or lying around her house.  It was not professional at all.  I didn't stick around so maybe she was presenting everything she was wearing.

It seems that in many environments everywhere, things have gotten much more casual, many bordering on sloppy. 

There is a huge difference between pantyhose, heels and a suit and dressing like you're cleaning the house.  I'm surprised someone doesn't know the difference.   

...and I'm surprised a nice, casual Saturday outfit looks like gym clothes to someone.  I can't imagine they've ever been to a gym if they think that is what people wear to work out.

Valued Contributor

I personally cannot stand her and ALWAYS turn QVC off when she is on.  IMO she really thinks she's it!  

Respected Contributor

Kerstin is not a host I like to watch but dressing in mostly athleisure is her thing since she is fitness oriented and she doesn't get a lot of shows where she has to dress up from what I see, but she's on mostly during the day when I'm not home. If you're presenting outdoor items, cleaning supplies, or exercise equipment, it's ridiculous to wear a dress and heels or a business suit.

Our country has become more casual but you can look nice without looking like you're in a corporate office or red carpet event. Why so many lament for the days of uncomfortable, stuffy fashion is beyond me.
Respected Contributor

I don't care for any of the hosts as they are not related to me nor my family nor my friends.... They each use their selling technique to push...naked, half naked or in whatever clothing they want....I would not wear it and do not wish to view.. nor buy. I don't miss it when they leave either. I don't follow them on FB, nor care what their life is like...Why am I even commenting....🤔 Pointless dribble again. Truthfully, I'm trying to reach 2,000...after all this time before I halt.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I feel the same way about Lori Grenier--she alway reminds me of a barbie doll---needs a drastic make over---