Trusted Contributor
Jill is on from 4-5 today with Martha Stewart. Then her last YHJ show is on from 5-7. Just wanted to give a reminder.😊
Honored Contributor

Re: Last YHJ Today

[ Edited ]

@bobby5   Thank you for posting this.  My Tivo guide shows different programs than that, and I hadn't checked the QVC website guide.  I hope the website is correct.  I thought I heard the last YHJ was the other day on QVC2.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack - The last YHJ *on Q2* was on Monday; today is the last YHJ ever, and it is airing on the main channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Her Jill's Friends & Favorites- A Farewell Celebration show on the 12th is now from 9-12 and David is listed as joining her.

"Help us say thank you for over 25 years of bringing joy into our homes during Jill's Friends & Favorites"

Now I'm feeling kind of sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you, @Johnnyeager; Monday's YHJ was teary and sweet, and I'm sure today's edition will be as well. I can only imagine what is getting saved up for the big finale.

Trusted Contributor
Oh wow. I think she's getting such an outpowering of well wishes that qvc decided to extend her last show to 3 hours.
Esteemed Contributor

I think that she is very friendly with many of the guests and vendors.  You could tell from the Gourmet Food show she cohosted last night that they all are fond of her and have respect for her.

So, I imagine that the Farewell show will be chock full of these Friends.

Respected Contributor

I am so sad to see her leave but I wish her the very best.  She was only 25 when she started working at the Q and now she is 51 I think.  Time passes so quickly especially when you have a career, husband, and children.  I don't blame her for leaving.  Life is short and you need to take care of what is most important.  Good luck Jill and God bless!

Respected Contributor

I caught the last half hour.  Jill sad yet happy. Hard for her. But wish her the best. Wow. Her final show will be teary eyed.   Best wishes in all you do! I will miss you’re home with Jill. 

Trusted Contributor
End of YHJ show was very emotional.😞