Valued Contributor

I loved seeing Kim Parrish on as the Crepe Erase rep. I remember when she was a host on QVC, and she has not changed at all!  She is so beautiful, and has such a sweet, lovely manner! 

Since Crepe Erase was the TSV, Kim was on often, and she wore a different outfit each time. I loved her dresses! So pretty! I'd love to know where she purchased them.

I think I remember that she left QVC because she got a job working with Miss America for a while. 

I hope to see her on the Q more often. What a LADY!!! The Q should hire her to help train new hosts.

Respected Contributor

Re: So Nice to See Kim Parrish!

I think when Kim left QVC, at some point she was on another channel with a clothing line, but I don't remember if it was HSN or Evine/Shop NBC.

Trusted Contributor

Kim went to HSN.  She was there several years. One of my favorite cardigans I have I bought from her line.

Respected Contributor

Not interested in this host at all.  Boring.  Really want to see Patti Reilly brought back as a beauty vendor or host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Not interested in this host at all.  Boring.  Really want to see Patti Reilly brought back as a beauty vendor or host.

Nothing boring about Kim Parrish, she is the real deal. Her presentations are excellent and she is so pretty. I'm not worried that Patti Reilly will ever show up again, trainwreck. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy seeing Kim Parrish too.  She is beautiful and does a great job as the rep for Crepe Erase.

Trusted Contributor

I wrote about seeing her the other day in another topic.  She is lovely and represents so well and she looks so nice all the time.  She dresses beautifully and I agree that she would be good at teaching the new hosts.

Respected Contributor

Long ago, Kim was presenting some Christmas item on QVC, and she referred to the "reindeers."

I just thought that was so stupid, so I actually called QVC to whine a bit. The man who answered said the hosts were not hired for their brains.

Got it!

Respected Contributor

Well gosh, I don't know her either...... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I remember buying some of her clothes when she was on HSN and she also participated on their discussion board and asked and answered everyone's questions and was so appreciative of her product feedback. I still have one silver sweater that, as old as it is, still gets compliments. Glad some of you got to see her - I missed that.