Respected Contributor

so sweet,hard to believe her baby girl is one already!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Amy and think she does a great job. The little segments she does on her style show are fun and I do not know whether they are her idea but it is like a magazine and I think if it is her that she came up with a few good ideas there. I think she would have been good for PM style too but I have to say that I enjoyed it the other night and watched the whole thing with Shawn hosting and she did a great job too. The items in the show were lovely too. I think maybe some of those style segments should be incorporated into the pm style show. The pm style show needed some updating.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

She seemed a little out of her element on gardening shows but other than that I have no complaints.

Honored Contributor

Amy does a good job with her fashion shows, she has great energy and looks good in Logo line.

Super Contributor
On 4/8/2015 ValuSkr said:

She seemed a little out of her element on gardening shows but other than that I have no complaints.

we all seem out of our element on the gardening shows they are repetitive snoozefests...zzzzzzzz

Esteemed Contributor

I think Amy does a great job also..................!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 ValuSkr said:

I hope they schedule another host for the gardening shows in the future.
Esteemed Contributor
They should assign hosts who love to garden like Jayne, Pat, Carolyn, Jill, David and I think Dan Hughes mentioned gardening...there are plenty of hosts to chose from...Amy loves fashion so hosts should be assigned for their skills and preferences. If you assigned me to a garden show, I wouldn't know where to start.
Honored Contributor

Everyone has someone they like or don't like. My Grandmother always said if you can't say something nice about someone......don't say anything.....

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/12/2015 stray770 said: They should assign hosts who love to garden like Jayne, Pat, Carolyn, Jill, David and I think Dan Hughes mentioned gardening...there are plenty of hosts to chose from...Amy loves fashion so hosts should be assigned for their skills and preferences. If you assigned me to a garden show, I wouldn't know where to start.
That's a good idea. I wondered if Amy was scheduled as a fill in for someone else? That can certainly make her look out of her element if she didn't have time to prepare. Anyway, she does appear to enjoy fashion and beauty items, so it would make sense to schedule her in those shows.