Respected Contributor

Last night Amy adores accessories was on in the background.  She was desperately urging people to buy whatever item was on at the moment and she said this:  just order it, we'll ship it to you immediately and you'll be wearing it in a few days. I thought there would be a few of you out there that would beg to differ!!!!!

Honored Contributor

It still happens with some things.  That's what makes it so frustrating for many of us.  Some things arrive in a matter of days, other things take linger than a week.  

Honored Contributor

It's entirely possible the hosts don't even know about the shipping fiasco, not that they'd mention it if they did.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've been pretty lucky with my orders and haven't had the nightmarish problems some have. However, nothing has ever shipped out "immediately".  That's not how QVC operates.  

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, what would happen immediately is that your order would show as Processing and immediately not able to be canceled. At all. 

Then it would be shipped about 7 long days later via UPS Surepost,  so it would get to your town, your post office (but not your own door),  via UPS in about 5 days,  and stay stuck in the post office for an extra 2 or 3 days before finally getting delivered to you to enjoy.  

If it didn’t suit you or you had finally just lost interest in owning it, you’d ship it back with the QVC label and it would remain in the post office for 11 days until it moved back to QVCand was posted as received in a matter of 8-10 more days.  The refund would be acknowledged by email to you 5 days after that and be posted to your MasterCard or Visa as a credit (less shipping costs) as close to the next billing cycle as timing might allow. Pretty arbitrary. 

Pardon my cynical projection of current QVC time values. I think many recent experiences actually parallel these estimates. 

Respected Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Yeah, what would happen immediately is that your order would show as Processing and immediately not able to be canceled. At all. 

Then it would be shipped about 7 long days later via UPS Surepost,  so it would get to your town, your post office (but not your own door),  via UPS in about 5 days,  and stay stuck in the post office for an extra 2 or 3 days before finally getting delivered to you to enjoy.  

If it didn’t suit you or you had finally just lost interest in owning it, you’d ship it back with the QVC label and it would remain in the post office for 11 days until it moved back to QVCand was posted as received in a matter of 8-10 more days.  The refund would be acknowledged by email to you 5 days after that and be posted to your MasterCard or Visa as a credit (less shipping costs) as close to the next billing cycle as timing might allow. Pretty arbitrary. 

Pardon my cynical projection of current QVC time values. I think many recent experiences actually parallel these estimates. 

Wait, don't forget, at the end of all this you'll get a 67 cent refund!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I've been pretty lucky with my orders and haven't had the nightmarish problems some have. However, nothing has ever shipped out "immediately".  That's not how QVC operates.  

@Grouchomarx.  It's really weird....there is one Quacker shirt I've ordered twice recently and both times it shipped in 24 hours, while my other Quacker orders sit and process and process.  I picture the rapid ship top being in an easily accessed area at the end of an aisle so it gets fast service.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Only problem I have is the length of time is takes for your card to be credited.  

Regular Contributor

My Spring season is over here in Florida.  It is officially summer here with all the heat and no snowbirds.  I am shipping all the Spring clothes that may or may not still arrive right back.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's entirely possible the hosts don't even know about the shipping fiasco, not that they'd mention it if they did.

@Kachina624 Funny enough, Shawn did mention it fast the other night.