Contributor

Saw Antonella on yesterday with Lisa Rinna and Antonella looked very good. I haven't seen her in a while and it appears she has list weight. This may have been discussed here before but if so I missed it.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad for her.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Nope, no weight loss.

Honored Contributor

I didn't notice it, but I have a feeling the hosts know what happens if they don't drop the pounds.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Antonella so much, and she was a hoot with Gary Goben on the Denim & Co. show. She announced that she was wearing a Large; I seem to remember when she would say she was in a 1X.

She looks wonderful with her hair shorter, and with bangs. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I didn't notice it, but I have a feeling the hosts know what happens if they don't drop the pounds.

Why, what happens?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Why, what happens?

I can't imagine they would fire someone for being overweight.  That would be discrimination.  That's a no-no.

Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella lost weight?

[ Edited ]

@65and fabulous wrote:

I enjoy Antonella so much, and she was a hoot with Gary Goben on the Denim & Co. show. She announced that she was wearing a Large; I seem to remember when she would say she was in a 1X.

She looks wonderful with her hair shorter, and with bangs. 

Yes, @65and fabulous,  she and Gary were having a great time together and it was all quite funny. At times I've seen Antonella on other shows where she seemed somewhat disinterested like she didn't even want to be there. Not with Gary. As you said, she was a hoot! She made some self deprecating remarks about the size of her "assets" but I thought she looked absolutely great in everything she wore!    

Honored Contributor

I like her hair a bit lighter

Respected Contributor
I enjoyed her on the Kirks Folly show yesterday. Some hosts don’t work well with this product line, she does.