Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Here we go again AM Style

???

Regular Contributor

Please put the beauty chanel back on again..i'm tired of trying to watch fashion shows and all I see are beauty products, that I have wasted money on prior and I have to watch every other item as a beauty product...and they seem to be on every channel...the Q must be making money off these beauty products ....or trying to make money off of them...so I turned to EVINE..the channel that has fashion and only fashion...beauty products and only beauty...jewelry..etc, etc...

Well the Q is saving me money because I just flip the channel

Honored Contributor

@decbabe wrote:

Please put the beauty chanel back on again..i'm tired of trying to watch fashion shows and all I see are beauty products, that I have wasted money on prior and I have to watch every other item as a beauty product...and they seem to be on every channel...the Q must be making money off these beauty products ....or trying to make money off of them...so I turned to EVINE..the channel that has fashion and only fashion...beauty products and only beauty...jewelry..etc, etc...

Well the Q is saving me money because I just flip the channel

@decbabe 

ITA....although I've given up on most of QVC's clothing lines due to inconsistent sizing, quality, and pricing..But I do watch AM STYLE on Saturday.....I still buy some shoes, capris, and shorts from QVC...and on very rare occasions might buy a top ....But like most Saturdays AM STYLE was filled this Saturday with beauty/personal care items...and is it QVC's mandatory rule to have Argan Oil or IT Cosmetics make an appearance every on weekend on QVC...animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gifTalk about oversaturation...

I find myself stepping away from the TV and taking care of a household chore untill the beauty presentations are over...which seems like half the show...Woman Frustrated  And there's also the LOOONG TSV presentations which takes place several times in the show...no wonder their sales are down...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@decbabe  I, too, am getting tired of all the beauty junk in the fashion shows.  Why don't they keep their beauty products in the one hour shows they already have.

Contributor

I’m with you! So tired of hearing about curling iron’s, philosophy, Wen, Mallu, Argon Oil,  etc, etc, etc....during a fashion show( AM Style).  Keep the beauty products all in one show and the fashion in another. So annoying.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree! When I tune in to Leah and A.M. Style, I want style, I want fashion!!!  I am sick of the "beauty" stuff included, as if we already have not seen endless hours of Josie  rubbing body butter up and down her arm, to name just one, or Philosophy and the bowl of suds.  

PLEASE!   We want FASHION!!!  I resent when it seems like nearly half the time is spent on "beauty" items. They get enough time on their own hours. Perhaps we should request that half the time of a Josie or Philosophy hour be given over to showing new fashion items.