Respected Contributor

I'm not a big theme decorator, just am not talented in that. However...yesterday's spring programs gave me the incentive to get in the garage and pull out my little box of Easter decorations. We've not had a bad winter here but I'm so ready for springtime. Today will be a big cleaning day so I can display the decorations I have collected over the years. Thank you, QVC, for giving me an early case of spring fever. I finally broke down this morning and bought the little bunnies that Jill had on her show yesterday, they were too cute to not bring them into my home. The only thing I could hope for is a Martha Stewart line, love her decorations she used to sell at KMart! Happy Spring, y'all!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hello Spring Programming

Still very much in winter mode here.  I learned long ago not to put out spring decor until the weather changes; if I put it out sooner, I get impatient.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - it's been refreshing to see spring decor and garden shows.  Still several inches of snow here (and more on the way!), but it's all fun to look at.  A girl can dream, can't she?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I'm not a big theme decorator, just am not talented in that. However...yesterday's spring programs gave me the incentive to get in the garage and pull out my little box of Easter decorations. We've not had a bad winter here but I'm so ready for springtime. Today will be a big cleaning day so I can display the decorations I have collected over the years. Thank you, QVC, for giving me an early case of spring fever. I finally broke down this morning and bought the little bunnies that Jill had on her show yesterday, they were too cute to not bring them into my home. The only thing I could hope for is a Martha Stewart line, love her decorations she used to sell at KMart! Happy Spring, y'all!

@Carolina925  I did the same thing yesterday.  Checking out what I already have so I don't buy something similar.  I am very tempted though, to purchase VPH rose bowls.

Honored Contributor

QVC was hoping we'd catch a bit of Spring Fever yesterday and I didn't disappoint, either.  Spring and Summer are my least favorite seasons always hoping Winter will hang around longer, so I don't want to look at Spring decor. 

But, when I saw Barbara King's dog bench (new) online, M60623, I knew it would be my luck it would sell out during it's first on-air appearance and I'd miss it, so no thinking about it a day or two.  

The photo of the dog bench shows up for a few seconds, then disappears for those who want to see it. You can see a better photo if you type in "King dog bench." No description on this page, though.  

Honored Contributor

The temperatures here in Texas have been like a roller coaster---40s, then 60's, 70's, we even broke 80, then back down to the 40's....and repeat....

BUT seeing spring decor items at Pier1, Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Michaels....and QVC Spring Decor Shows have put me in the mood for Spring decor....I just have a few floral arrangements and flameless candles and pedestals out, but itching to go into Easter mode!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I'm in the mood for Spring!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷