Contributor

What exactly does AS IS mean when browsing thru clothing etc.  Is this badly damaged merchandise?

Honored Contributor

@jeannetoo 

As Is Product

This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, discontinued inventory, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC. Accordingly, the manufacturer may not honor any original warranty. However, QVC's standard return policy still applies. A card will be included in your package explaining these points in greater detail.

Honored Contributor

@jeannetoo -

Oh my goodness!

Is it just me or is everyone else finding everything on this forum tonight hysterically funny?

I think it started with my son sending a video-I started laughing as soon as I saw it cause I knew he was "laughing hysterically" as he said. My daughter saw nothing funny about it, and had said years ago she was not going to laugh with us about this anymore. Her face just made me laugh all over again.

What in the world lol!

"Badly dammaged merchandise"Woman LOL

I always look forward to the badly dammaged stuff lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Baffling question, since it gives the definition at the top of the "As Is" section.  I don't have any trouble reading it; perhaps others do?

But, yes, I look forward to seeing how "badly damaged" are the many items I've ordered from "As Is" over the years.  Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

Wow..how considerate

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to order A272523 ¨As Is¨ Isaac Mizrahi knit dress, First time ever and it was perfect. It was not just pushed in a bag with wrinkles. It was folded perfectly and sealed in a plastic bag.

I was shocked because I had heard some stories about ¨As Is¨. It was the perfect fit. Will try again and hope I am once again satisfied.

Contributor

Thank you for your businesslike reply.  I find others to be badly damaged...LOL

Contributor

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@jeannetoo, give it and try and if itś not to your liking, you can always return it.

Honored Contributor

As Is can be hit or miss.  Some things are fine and some look like they were taken out of the garbage pail.  If you don't mind taking the risk of having to make a return you can give it a try.  Just be prepared to follow up the return with a call to Customer Service to get your $6.95 back, because the geniuses in the returns department charged you return shipping fees for your garbage item.