Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Actually, I haven't noticed  because I never have the Q on! I've become addicted to the Food Channel.  I'm dedicating myself to becoming a better cook.  Most of my purchases these days are from InstaCart.  LOL

@RoughDraft 

Same here.  Which shows do you watch?

I've recently rediscovered Guy's Ranch, his guest chefs are at the top of their field, love them.  Have learned a lot.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  They may not care what we say, but I guarantee they care what we spend.

@Kachina624   There isagreat article on LindaMossHome shopping blog.   People are cracking up at these 50's shows.  I don't know about you but if I don't watch, I don't buy.    

@BalletBabe 

Which 50's shows?  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

I swear....they're bustin' our chops.

They saw our grumblings and now it's pow, take that! Woman LOL

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

I haven't noticed because I stopped watching some time ago. From the comments, it looks to me as if things haven't changed a whole lot. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 Anything with Guy Fieri.  He cracks me up and he's shown himself to be a great mentor to other up an coming chefs.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone noticed that they changed the pricing of items that went from No Returns, No Exchanges back to clearance from full price? I noticed a couple of items I purchased went from $17.99 to $66.00 and today, back to $17.99. It makes no sense. They probably are loosing business with these sales tactics.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Noticed?

[ Edited ]

I just noticed yesterday at Costco with my daughter that I can buy pants made of 50%Tencel and 50% Lyocell (sp) for.....$19.99 and not over $100 to $ 150 as QVC touts......I am beginning not to trust the price comparisons.🤔 The brand was called Buffalo.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 @Kachina624 @elated @RoughDraft @Regal Bee  an anyone I missed.   One thing Idon't like is that years ago I don't think they lied about products.   Take a look at the main page.  JT demonstating the product.  (her Picture)   Talk about filters????

Now here is my problem with it.  If I was a new Customer and I saw it and was thinking about it, and then I watched and happened to catch her in a close up.  I would think wow talk about deceit.  That Woman looks nothing like she does in that picture and if she uses it and has that many wrinkles, Well why would I buy it? Think about that.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I stopped watching QVC years ago and am strictly online shopper.  But, what you have described sounds dreadful, and that is one of the reasons I quit watching.  After awhile they sound like a broken record being played in a loop.