Honored Contributor

I agree HSN's shipping is much faster.  I ordered Dr Nassif TS and received them yesterday.  

Respected Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

I ordered Birkenstocks on Monday from HSN, got them yesterday.  But I must say I ordered the Patrica Nash TSV from QVC (whenever that was) and I received it yesterday.  Thankfully, it bypassed the post office and was delivered by UPS "since they were going to be in my area".  (Their words, not mine).  Too bad everything can't bypass the post office. 

@Magicrat wrote:

I ordered Birkenstocks on Monday from HSN, got them yesterday.  But I must say I ordered the Patrica Nash TSV from QVC (whenever that was) and I received it yesterday.  Thankfully, it bypassed the post office and was delivered by UPS "since they were going to be in my area".  (Their words, not mine).  Too bad everything can't bypass the post office. 

@Magicrat   Agree.  When the post office gets involved, tack on another day, at least.  Sometimes, when I track an order and see it's "In Transit by Local Post Office" and it's a Friday, I won't get it til Monday.  Grrrr!!  

Frequent Contributor

HSN is far more superior than the Q since the merger. Yes they have low some low points, but nothing that ever makes me change the channel like the Q. They are more diverse with their products and they do not spend ALL DAY on the TS, they mix it up and they have fun, and since they are in Tampa they go outside a lot and it is nice to see the sun and it makes it interesting. They don't take themselves so seriously, especially reminding us every nano second about colors, quantity and "in this show alone" details. I find my self watching HSN far more now than ever before. I love it, but that's me.

Super Contributor

I could not agree more!  I have spoken with Customer Service until I am blue in the face and they do not seem to care at all!

Super Contributor

I have spoken with QVC customer service repeatedly and they do not seem to care about their ridiculous shipping!