Contributor

Why is HSN able to deliver within days and yet QVC takes over a month? This is not just because of the pandemic either, it has been happening for quite some time.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN delivery vs. QVC

[ Edited ]

Agree.  Ordered from HSN, Macy's and QVC on the same day.  QVC was the last to arrive by several days.   And IMO it's not the fault of UPS/Fedex or USPS.  The item from QVC was "in process" for days before it shipped.   

Respected Contributor

I also agree

Honored Contributor

I agree. I even get things faster from Evine.  I ordered a wall clock from Wayfair on Monday and got it today.  I received my order from Yankee Candle in four days.  I don't know why QVC is having so many issues.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN delivery vs. QVC

[ Edited ]

I never receive items from HSN within a couple days.   They really messed up two of my recent orders and return items.  They may have a different system or procedure.  Most times it sits at our local PO for three days before they decide to deliver it.  That's not QVC's fault.

Honored Contributor

Good question. 
QVC blames the post office for the backlog but USPS can't deliver what hasn't been shipped so the problem is with them. 

Respected Contributor

There are several articles online about the Q opening a new warehouse/fulfillment center in Bethlehem and closing other warehouse/fulfillment centers.  One article said the Bethlehem warehouse/fulfillment center won’t be fully operational until the third quarter of 2020.   By the time it is fully operational it is supposed to cut shipping time but in the meantime I think this is impacting their operations.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered several items from HSN over the weekend received them today.

Valued Contributor

I ordered Andrew Lessman's vitamins when he had the Today's Special and received them in less than a week.  

Honored Contributor

My orders at HSN are "packaging" the same or next day and ship very quickly.  My QVC orders are "in process" for 5 days or more.  I received an item yesterday that I ordered more than 2 weeks ago.  I have an order from June 4 that I haven't received yet--it was not on waitlist either.  Very disappointed in QVC.