Honored Contributor

I had to laugh because when the QVC TSV's really had real savings attached.

Today I had a second thought that maybe I'd order the TSV nostalgia ornaments.  Usually, TSV prices run for days not this one.

BUT yesterday they were $36.30 (plus s/h) TODAY they are regular price $38.12 -- honestly a BIG $1.82 🤑🤑 savings when TSV...

That is ridiculous and really made me 🤣🤣...

Honored Contributor

That's been all too common with TSVs of late, sadly

Trusted Contributor

The QVC price is regular 44.00 so I was surprised to see the sale  price of 38.12 today. Jennifer on the finale said it would be going up to regular price so that may be a mistake. And I agree that's ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

The QVC price is regular 44.00 so I was surprised to see the sale  price of 38.12 today. Jennifer on the finale said it would be going up to regular price so that may be a mistake. And I agree that's ridiculous. 

--------------

It seems - to me -that sometimes the TSV price isn't really that big of a discount!! And, probably didn't sell as many of the TSV, so they are are still trying to sell some off!!   

I liked the Santa and the snowman, but not crazy about the deer (reminds me of Bambi)  nor the elf (too cartoony).   And really did not need any new ornaments!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered them. I think they were priced fairly. I love Mr. Christmas.