Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOW MANY SALES HAS QVC LOST

@bonnielu wrote:

I buy elsewwhere. And online.  I have diffculty in actual stores.  I buy by color, design and price point... clothing is what I am talking about.  Then everything else I also attempt online purchases.  I find QVC very high in price unless there is a deep sale or clearance of AS IS. 

@bonnielu   You are correct.  Prices are ridiculous.  I can get 3 shirts for what I would pay here for 1. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I would have spent about 300.00 if it wasn't for the free shipping for NEW CUSTOMERS.   Am I alone?

@BalletBabe If you are counting on my support you sure are! 

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@BalletBabe You're a broken record with your constant posts about this. Maybe divert yourself with something else. You sound obsessed with this and that's just not healthy.

Please don't tell posters what to post. Keep on posting, @BalletBabe.  

I agree @santorini keep posting @BalletBabe 

It's a discussion board people. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe, This whole thing has gotten to be a joke.  I will always respond negatively to a business that does not treat me fairly.  At least I know when I have been kicked.

So don’t waste your time trying to convince some people that they have not been treated as valued customers.  For me, it was not about $$$, as much as verifying my business did not matter.  Don’t waste your energy.

Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

How many orders from new customers have they taken?

@RollTide2008 

I was watching David's home show last night. He stated that they had over 2,000 new customers that signed up just that day. The number was higher then that, but since I can't remember the exact number I will leave it at 2,000. 

Honored Contributor

It does factor in, but I haven't had a strong desire to buy lately.

Esteemed Contributor

This week alone I have purchase a Candace Cameron Bure clearance sweater.

Then last night since I stream I have a bunch of QVC and HSN channels. I was watching an hour long segment with MBR. It was called something along the line of Inspirational gifts. I purchased a 3 pack of devotionals that I cannot wait to receive and start using. 

I guess my point is, that I really don't care. Would it have been nice, yes, but it is what it is. 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I would have spent about 300.00 if it wasn't for the free shipping for NEW CUSTOMERS.   Am I alone?

@BalletBabe  No, you are not alone. I would have made several purchases for Christmas this week but I went to other retailers.

I will purchase a couple of things when they have another free shipping day but I will no longer shop here when I have to pay shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@BalletBabe, This whole thing has gotten to be a joke.  I will always respond negatively to a business that does not treat me fairly.  At least I know when I have been kicked.

So don’t waste your time trying to convince some people that they have not been treated as valued customers.  For me, it was not about $$$, as much as verifying my business did not matter.  Don’t waste your energy.

@PamfromCT   You are so right!   Thank You!
Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe  No, you are not alone. I would have made several purchases for Christmas this week but I went to other retailers.

I will purchase a couple of things when they have another free shipping day but I will no longer shop here when I have to pay shipping. 

@Regal Bee   Thank You!!