Super Contributor

I agree with the majority of posters.  The programming has reached an all time low.  The same items over and over again.  Nothing interesting or unique in what they are selling.  Could not be more boring.  I have been an avid viewer for years.  Have never seen it so bad.  I dont watch.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

QVC had a horrible Holiday season. This is the worst one in memory and I go back to the days at CVN. I hope their sales suffered so the CEO can see that viewers were not interested. Way too much repetition. Very few good deals. Honestly I only bought 1 item from them. They need to step up their game big time in 2018. I always keep QVC on in my home, sometimes 10-15 hours a day even as background noise, I enjoy some of the Hosts. But I am thinking of going to another channel if the sad state continues. They need to bring back Kathy Levine to add some spice to their lineup. Women of a certain age do not enjoy these cookie cutter hosts.

Great quote in my opinion, could not have said it better!

bamasec

Frequent Contributor

I don't watch regular tv shows and like to stream QVC for background noise.  I agree with everyone else about the programming.  I have switched to streaming HSN which is ironic considering they were bought out by QVC.  Yes, those long TSVs that have NOTHING to do with the current show need to go.  There is no reason for a TSV to go over 20 minutes.  Additionally, putting the same products in televised rotation has created a snoozefest.  Most of my shopping is done online and I have found better sales and shipping discounts, which are mostly free, on other sites (yes, even HSN).  Hopefully management will read this thread and bounce back in the Spring.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I totally agree.

bamasec

Valued Contributor

Is anyone reading this from QVC??? We all spend money at Christmas...we are watching to buy.You are making it almost impossible to buy gifts.How many people do you think want a screwdriver or room humidafier??? If yours sales are not up to par,just look at the horrible products you presented over,and over and. over.You gave me no choice but to shop elsewhere!!