Valued Contributor

I was watching HSN just a few minutes ago and they had H by Halston on..I guess QVC transferred that Brand to HSN,, I'm wondering if Cameron Silver will be on there too? I didn't see any Rep ..so time will tell

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see H by Halston on HSN too.  I have a couple of their items and was disappointed when they left QVC but VERY happy to see them back on HSN which I actuallly prefer!

Super Contributor

Thanks so much, I will have to download the app, as I usually do not watch the TV presentations.  Love all my Halston tops.  They look nice, wear and wash well for me.  

Respected Contributor

The HSN line is named H Halston for some reason.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: H by Halston

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352  @mom2four0418  HSN's H Halston line is not the same as QVC's H by Halston line.  There are several different  Halston lines in retail.  

There's also H Halston Studio at Belk department stores; Halston Heritage at Nordstrom, etc. 

Honored Contributor

HSN NEEDS to sccop up Cameron with H by Halston in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SO miss him and his fashions. I have toms of tops mostly long sleeve, short sleeve, a few sweaters and a few pants. I loved watching his shows.

I surely hope HSN will pick him up. 

Contributor

I read on FB that Cameron Silver stated he is making plans to return. Hope this is true. I like him and his clothing line.

Regular Contributor

I really miss Cameron, he's a hoot!

Esteemed Contributor

I too love H by Halston & Cameron Silver. I don't care for the items on HSN. The line that was on QVC IMO was much nicer.

I own many tops,some the same style in several colors, of H by Halston. I hope Cameron comes back to the Q.

Valued Contributor
He was on with Katrina Szish last week, very late at night. On skype.