Super Contributor

I am considering the Hoover Wind Tunnel #UH71250.  Target has it on sale for $99 this week and just for the heck of it I thought I'd check QVC.  QVC's price is around $174.00.  I would prefer to buy it on QVC as easy pay would be a blessing for my budget at the moment.

Does anyone know if they match prices?  I never heard them mention it, but I don't watch as often as I used to, so I thought someone else may know.

Thanks. 😁

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2.  No, they do not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

no, they don't

Super Contributor

Re: Does QVC Match Prices?

[ Edited ]

Thank you both for your quick responses!  Very much appreciated.

Valued Contributor

What's wrong with target... no shipping

Respected Contributor

Also sometimes they're not exactly the same for comparison. While the vacuum may be the same model QVC often has configurations with additional attachments. If you don't need those, then Target sounds like a good deal, especially if you have a Target Red Card and can get an additional 5% off.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Also sometimes they're not exactly the same for comparison. While the vacuum may be the same model QVC often has configurations with additional attachments. If you don't need those, then Target sounds like a good deal, especially if you have a Target Red Card and can get an additional 5% off.

Plus Target has a 90 day return policy vs QVC 30 day return policy.