Frequent Contributor

I always read so many negative comments about QVC.  I just wanted to take the time to say that I watched the program yesterday with Jill and Cameron Silver.  Jill is an absolute pleasure to watch, very well spoken, doesn't scream or keep repeating herself.  But what I really want to comment on is how well dressed Cameron was.  He looked like a true professional.  He was very well spoken also.  Some of my favorite designers on the Q look like slobs when they're on air but produce beautiful clothing.  I think the designers should look the part and sell beautiful clothing.  I look forward to the next show with Mr. Silver.

Trusted Contributor

@Mega Shopper.. Very well said.  Cameron is always informative, witty, and a class act.  Dressed professionally and really has an eye for fashion in my opinion.

He loves what he does...you can see it and hear it.  Never any bologne with him.  Just a pleasure to watch and listen to, with such a great sense of humor in a respectful manner.  I love the Halston line as well.  Great quality

Valued Contributor

Agreed. He is fun to watch and has a great sense of humor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mega Shopper, I agree.   Cameron is a true professional and I think his attire and manners show respect for his audience.  I always enjoy listening to Jill.  Their show yesterday was a pleasure to watch.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Many people including myself have expressed their fondness for him, on the forums.  Now if the brand could spruce up the quality of their fabrics, I think we'd have a winner. The styles definitely have a place and a clear vision is seen. Otherwise, he won't be here for long. Cha ching is the bottom line.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several of his clothing items. I like this line. Was that Jill with him I was just going though the channels did not watch the presentation. I hardly recognized Jill she looks so well different.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@apple1964- Jill does look different from a few years back.  With her longer hair and weight gain, she looks like a different person. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@apple1964- Jill does look different from a few years back.  With her longer hair and weight gain, she looks like a different person. 

Hello, yes it was a surprise as I also have not watched QVC for a while now. Have a good day.

Esteemed Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Many people including myself have expressed their fondness for him, on the forums.  Now if the brand could spruce up the quality of their fabrics, I think we'd have a winner. The styles definitely have a place and a clear vision is seen. Otherwise, he won't be here for long. Cha ching is the bottom line.

@skuggles Another Cameron fan here. The quality of their fabrics varies- so does sizing. I read reviews and comments fully before I buy! I love what I've kept, and have only returned a few Halston items.

Trusted Contributor

I have a question for Halston fans.  I do have a few items from this line and they are satisfactory.  My question is concerning waitlist orders.  Do they usually get filled?

I ordered the top with open slits in sleeve very recently in the sort of mustard color on waitlist.  Just wondering if I have any hope of receiving it.

Asking because I am also on waitlist for a Logo item and have had very little luck in receiving waitlist items from Logo.

Thanks for any thoughts.