Honored Contributor

Re: Guests In-Studio on Sunday's ITKWD!!

[ Edited ]

The cooking shows make sense for in studio guests--makes for better coordination---it can be a bit irritating at times when the skyping chef is doing a cooking demo but the camera zooms in on David in the QVC Studio and we miss the vendor Rep's demonstration....

But other products Im okay with vendors skyping from their home....I love to see their PETS! 😺🐶 As long as the Skype feed is working properly  that is!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3  and @homedecor1  I'm not into the hugging and kissing either, but as others have expressed, the cooking demos are much better in person. DH and I still enjoy the happy dance. We're getting very good at predicting when they will show up. 

Occasional Contributor

It's Tara from Temp-Tations

Esteemed Contributor

@FoodieBeth wrote:

It's Tara from Temp-Tations

@FoodieBeth  I had a feeling the familiar crew would be present. I wonder why MCM is still remote. I'm pretty sure he is local. Maybe he's under the weather.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - I'm pretty sure they're rolling out the returning vendor appearances in phases so they can continue to overhype them each week; expect to see MCM, Chris Pryme, Melissa Fleming Epps, and all the usual guests over the next month or so.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc Looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

Wait ... I missed something. 

When you say "guests" do you mean an audience ... or the vendors?

Occasional Contributor

The Venders.  QVC calls them guests.  

I get the feeling we are probably still aways away from having live audiences on QVC shows again.