Respected Contributor

Another Change at the Q, Is it My Imagination?

I am not seeing the TSV being shown every hour but then I'm not home all day during the week as I work.

I've been watching ITKWD today and no Serta demo. There is an hour show after as usual, but that never stopped them from inserting TSV within the kitchen show before.

New management making  changes naybe? Or, is this my imagination?

Super Contributor

Re: Another Change at the Q, Is it My Imagination?

I don't know. Yesterday was the shark vacuum day, right? I had the Q on in the background most of the day, but kept changing channel when the vacuum came on, which was often.

Trusted Contributor

They try to stick a few TSV presentations into this show as often as they can, regardless of if they are appropriate for kitchens, cooking, or other purposes. But, I don't remember ever seeing a mattress during this show. Lots of computers, vacuums, other household things, but I don't think they have ever been able to stretch one of those into kitchen uses. Although, they could have said that after you exhaist yourself preparing for and hosting your Easter meal. . .

Frequent Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ LOL.  I fear I will need that mattress next week.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ  It was such a refreshing change from the norm! Unless the TSV has some connection to the kitchen, I just don't see the need for a full demo on ITKWD. A mention here or there is ok. That being said, I hate it when the TSV is Vita Mix. They beat that thing to death!

Honored Contributor

Its usually every other hour.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Oh, I hope so!