Honored Contributor

Has anyone gotten those and what is in them? Could not get much info from their website. Looks like a lotta sugar.

Honored Contributor

i purchased this subscription plan when my daughter was away at college. she really enjoyed the assorted items. there were both sweet and savory snacks included. you can give them ideas about what you like or done like so that the boxes will not contain items you did not care for when you first tried them.

the ingredient list for the items are on the individual item pages so you can get an idea of what nutritional values will be.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I live in MI and you can now get graze at the grocery store (Meijer).

images.jpg

I did a google search to find the above image. If you do the same you will see picture of the mail order boxes.

Honored Contributor

I had a subscription for a while and liked most of the snacks.  They are very small portions (and I'm a small person and not a big eater).  I felt like it wasn't worth the money and cancelled after a few months.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Could someone give me an example of what is in them?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Could someone give me an example of what is in them?

@Group 5 minus 1  If you go to their website, under "shop" it has all the different snacks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I had a subscription for a while but ended it as there are better/healthier options around now (or I can make my own packages).

They are at the Wegmans now at the checkout counter where candy bars are located.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

My friend had them and liked the snacks....but didn't feel they were worth the money....