Respected Contributor

" Anyone know if you can have problems from eating to much poultry such as Turkey"?

Honored Contributor

Re: " Anyone know if you can have problems from eating to much poultry such as Turkey"?

If you eat too much it can make you sleepy from the Tryptophan. Online it shows 12 oz of turkey equal 1 gram tryptophan. I guess if not sleepy at least relaxed.

Most people probably don't eat that much turkey at one time.

Respected Contributor

Re: " Anyone know if you can have problems from eating to much poultry such as Turkey"?

I'm pretty sure you can have problems eating too much bull....🤔

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

YOu can have problems eating to much of anything.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou Yes, I would not eat poultry in any amount for many reasons.

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can have problems eating too much bull....🤔

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Just about any food can cause issues if eaten in excess.

Valued Contributor

Becca ... try to choose "organic" ... turkey is loaded up with hormones unlike chicken.  

Honored Contributor

moderation

Honored Contributor

What do you mean by “ too much”? And what kind of problems?