Respected Contributor

Re: Got a letter from QVC regarding a return!

I always return on USPS Priority Mail. I get an immediate tracking number and I can keep track better when it arrrives at QVC.  I do not use the QVC label.  It takes too long to arrive at QVC and my refund.  The post office does not send those packages out daily.  Refunds take too long.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Silverfox1 ...I have been getting this email for quite a while when I returned an item....I think it's a great service.

Super Contributor

Whoever takes the packages from USPS for shippng scanned the return label and that's  how customer service knows it is being returned. I returned a laptop to the Q a few weeks ago and the label wasn't scanned so I couldn't track it. After 10 days, I contacted customer service to find out if they had any information. I was told that the return was on its way which was a relief.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Silverfox1 ...I have been getting this email for quite a while when I returned an item....I think it's a great service.

Me, too-funny thing is, sometimes I get one sometimes I don't. Always use the Q label. Very lackadaisical.