Frequent Contributor

Where are the customer reviews?

I've noticed lately that with the lunchtime specials I cannot see any reviews, only the number of stars at the top. When I click on them it brings me down to the bottom but there are no reviews there only customers questions which are mostly unanswered.

I use an iPad. Could that be the problem? I don't use the QVCapp either.

I really depend on these reviews before buying anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the customer reviews?

I don't know if this will solve the problem but whenever I see an item I'm interested in on LTS I usually need to put the item number in ths search bar to get more info including reviews.

Honored Contributor

@DonnaE 

Yes, your ipad could be the problem.  There have been other threads where ppl say they can't read the reviews using an ipad.

I am using a desk top with explorer and a kindle with Safari and I can see them just fine on everything including the LTS.  I just ordered the ladel set cuz the reviews were so good.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with kaydee50. I use an iPad and when this happens to me (usually a clearance item) I copy the item number and paste it into the search bar, basically the same action as retyping the number into the search bar. This usually works and I can see the reviews. I think what is happening is the site removes reviews from clearance items. When you enter a new search you're  going back to the original page for the item where the reviews are available. Hope this helps!

Trusted Contributor

@DonnaE   I have found that if you click on the "Read Reviews" 

just under the Item Name, the screen go directly to the 

reviews.

Honored Contributor

@DonnaE    Try using a different browser temporarily.  The peoblem is the Safari you're using on your iPad. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone for your replies. I tried all alternatives and it seems that it is an iPad issue. Using my pc or another browser on my iPad both work, as does copying the item number in the search box, but I'd rather not have to add another step just to browse. I might be saving money now!