Trusted Contributor

Re: GUIDE STILL JUST “SHOPPING”

@Alice-QVC : And Cox for me. Thank you 

Frequent Contributor

I also have Comcast X1 and the Q has never taken sooooooo long to update the on screen guide info. It is so frustrating because I use my DVR contantly and I love to record my fave shows but now especially this Sunday's cook event I have to just manually keep hitting record because it only gpes by the 1/2 hour with the title SHOPPING. From today and intermittingly throughout the next 2 weeks it just says SHOPPING!! I rely on the guide to record. Please help us . . . It's the only thing I have to look forward to since this COVID outbreak. Thanks

Frequent Contributor

@Alice-QVC - I have Verizon FiOS and I only see Shopping for hours and hours on my TV guide.  David mentioned a cooking day but when I went to look on the TV guide it had shopping all day....

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus - We have Direct TV and this has happened several times this week.  So annoying.  QVC needs to correct this ASAP.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   The guide is now visible for both QVC and QVC2 (at least for me).  I hope it stays, I like being able to scan ahead and see if there is something that I want to watch. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Direct TV here. Guide just says Shopping except for certain shows that are scheduled each week. Hope they fix this soon.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   Checked back on my cable guide and it still has "shopping" into next week. Guess I'll be missing something I may have watched. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus    I noticed that also. The past 2 days it has said "shopping" under the cable guide description. Today, however, it actually listed what show it was. 

Super Contributor

I have Spectrum also and the same thing is happening for my cable guide as well ugh. It will intermittently say, "Shopping" rather than show title.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi.  I asked about that some time ago.  It means the shopping channel didn't get the information to the cable/satellite company on time.  The guide is on the website.