Respected Contributor

Seriously?  And how does Julia make Gary "feel young"? 

Regular Contributor
Breath of fresh air? Zest for life?
Your needle's stuck in the groove.
Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

'Gary with Julia Cearley today on QVC 2. An absolute breath of fresh air. She just brings this fun energy to any show she hosts. I feel Gary just flat out loves her because she makes him feel young and she's got that californis girl vibe'
You have to be a relative of hers!  Gary is such a professional.  He shows all of the hosts respect...even the ones that find it difficult to shut up!

Trusted Contributor

Julia loves teasing Gary with a nice Pina Coloda by the beach. U know she did cocktail time on qvc videos. Gary just loves her energy not to the products but her stories. Every item has a Julia Cearley story attached. She's bringing the passion to qvc and loves what she does. I think some of the haters are threatened by her complete love of life. She truly loves life and it shows onscreen
Valued Contributor

I have always liked Gary....and I used to like the Denim & Co. line, but it has gotten stale with so many repeats. Those pants that have sold a gazillion......just can't watch. They used to have pretty dresses, but no more. Just those pants and tee shirts. I now buy all my dresses from Land's End.

And I totally agree about SB. How has she lasted? She makes several mistakes every time she is on; she interrupts the vendor constantly with inane comments that have nothing to do with anything, and she never, ever actually presents what is important about the garment, such as fabric, shape, measurements, etc. She just rambles. Can Not Watch Her. Ever.

Super Contributor

@simplyfriends  - I agree.  Either Leah or Jane Brown.  

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree with you no one worked as well with Gary as Carolyn Gracie.

I am so disappointed in QVC for letting her go.

She should of never been the one, honestly there are a few annoying hosts that need to go I have to turn the tv off when they are on. 
Carolyn was easy to listen to, and presented clothes well giving all the information needed. She made denim and Co a hit!

Sadly I won't watch that show anymore it just isn't the same.

Respected Contributor

I really dislike the new hosts they are force feeding us after letting loyal employee hosts go after years of service! If they think the youngins they think they are attracting with this new batch spend what we tried and true seasoned shoppers did with hosts we enjoyed, they are very mistaken! Some of us value loyalty, not youth. (Youth is great too, but loyalty is what's important).

I'm very close to dumping the Q for good. The shipping costs are ridiculous and the quality of the items has gone down tremendously. It makes me sad but if they don't value loyal employees, do they value my loyalty as a customer? Hmmm

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Super Contributor

I miss Carolyn too  I thought Julia would be good but she has changed since she first  started she is a little loud and out there for me . she is beautiful and I don't know if she is just trying too hard or what .. I hope she relaxes some because I really liked her  but Gary is the best they better not let him go 

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Gary with Julia Cearley today on QVC 2. An absolute breath of fresh air. She just brings this fun energy to any show she hosts. I feel Gary just flat out loves her because she makes him feel young and she's got that californis girl vibe

You've got quite a thing for Julia. She's fine, a little hyper and comes across way younger than she is. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.