Respected Contributor

If you purchase something and need to return it for a different size/color, you send the item back using the prepaid label and QVC will send you out the new item. No further costs will incur except what you originally paid. You will not be charged the return shipping label or the cost to send the exchanged item to you.

Respected Contributor

Sounds too good to be true ... what's the catch?   I can only imagine the amount of apparel packages coming back to QVC.    

Thanks QVC for giving your customers a "break."  The sizing issue was why I stopped buying clothing.

Super Contributor

Re: Free exchanges!

[ Edited ]

I think it's wonderful that QVC has started providing free exchanges. It will help to be able to get the right size. and not pay all the extra shipping as you're trying to zero in on what fits.

Maybe QVC decided to try it to be competitive with Neimans, Nordstrom, Zappos and others who offer free shipping both ways.

QVC Customer Care

@IMW

If you purchase a blouse in XL, get it home and it is too big, use the label and mark it exchange and what size you want, send it back and at no cost we will send you the new size. 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Thank you!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
What happens if item exchanging for is not in stock?
QVC Customer Care

@Kindaglitzy

If we do not have the exchange you requested, you would be refunded.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

It's my understanding that when you return something to exchange using the Q's return label we will still pay the Q return label fee.  So it really isn't "free".  They do not charge a fee to send the new item unless the shipping charge and/or the price for that item is higher in which case you would pay the difference between the shipping charge and/or price for the original item and the replacement.  

QVC Customer Care

@lrbrb

We have had a policy change for exchanges. There is no charge for exchanges; we will not be charging the return label fee. The exchange you want would have to be within the same item number.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Kindaglitzy

If we do not have the exchange you requested, you would be refunded.

Beth QVC

@..... But refunded only the price of the item.  S&H both ways would be customer's reponsibility like any other typical return. Correct @Beth-QVC?