Trusted Contributor

LR driving around in a porsche in Vegas

Omg does LR live the life? Shes staying at the gorgeous Belagio hotel in Vegas its such a premiere hotel. Then shes going for a ride in a porsche and she was like wow this is so cool. She clearly loves elite things.
QVC Customer Care

Re: LR driving around in a porsche in Vegas

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rental!  Staying during the week is cheaper especially with a AAA discount.

Contributor

@Cindy-QVC

I read the the topic, and saw who the OP  was and wondered  when this thread would be closed...what is the point of this thread?  This OP is obsessed...why is QVC alowing this?

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I watched the video ... first, the driver of the Porsche should be arrested (for driving like a maniac on Las Vegas Blvd.)  

There are innocent families on vacation, and he changed 3 lanes instantly, zooming in and out showing off for LR.   She is irresponsible for being a participant.  One time, yes, can be a mistake, but it was twice as she video'd the entire ordeal.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@mercyMewrote:

I watched the video ... first, the driver of the Porsche should be arrested (for driving like a maniac on Las Vegas Blvd.)  

There are innocent families on vacation, and he changed 3 lanes instantly, zooming in and out showing off for LR.   She is irresponsible for being a participant.  One time, yes, can be a mistake, but it was twice as she video'd the entire ordeal.

I watched one of her silly videos and her just'a squealing at his careless driving..  but then remember, she films herself driving, with Katie on Facebook blah blah blah..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
QVC Customer Care

@theladyinred  

Because this is not against community standards